Wednesday 1 April 2009

Jennifer Love Hewitt Sexy Picture

Jennifer Love Hewitt Sexy Picture
Jennifer Love Hewitt is showing off her recent weight loss on the cover of Us Weekly magazine. Jennifer shed 18 pounds in 10 weeks. “I am in a pretty good workout regimen that I like, so it inspired me to keep it up,” Hewitt tells Us. “The energy level and the way I feel now is great.” Jennifer is engaged to Ross McCall, and is working on slimming down for her wedding day.

“With her, it’s not, ‘I want to look good in that dress,’” trainer Stevie Sant’Angelo tells Us. “She wanted to start moving around because she thought it would make her feel better.

“She told me, ‘They said some rude, mean things, but that’s not why I wanted to change,’” Sant’Angelo says.

About 1 year ago some unflattering pictures of Jennifer while in a bathing suit on vacation were floating around the internet and bloggers were calling Jen fat. Fed up with all the negative comment Jennifer set the story straight on the cover of People magazine.

Jennifer Love Hewitt Sexy Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment